In years gone by, metal braces were considered the benchmark for teeth alignment. Although they used to be bulky hunks of metal brackets and wire, they have undergone many changes since the early days. In addition, there are other commonly accepted types new to orthodontics. Your friendly staff here at Toenjes, Brizzee and Orme offers multiple choices for your alignment needs.
Below are a few of your choices and their benefits:
– Metal Braces: Metal braces typically are the most traditional and affordable pair. They can be color coded to match your style.
– Ceramic Braces: Cosmetic braces are similar to metal braces, but they are slightly less visible.
– Lingual Braces: Lingual braces offer the advantage of being extremely hard to spot, as they are attached to the back of the teeth, not the front.
– Clear Aligners: Clear aligners are often considered the premiere product in the orthodontic arsenal. They are not made of metal, are virtually invisible, and the aligners can be removed daily.
– Damon Braces: Damon braces are similar to metal braces, but do not require rubber bands. They are also easier to upkeep than traditional braces.
For a customized plan on which type of orthodontic aligners might be right for you, Toenjes, Brizzee and Orme is here to help serve you. If you would like to set up an appointment with Dr. Gabe Brizze, please call us at 208-624-3757, to speak with a member of our fantastic staff. You can also stop by our office in St. Anthony, Idaho. Brace yourself for a wonderful smile, and stop by today!